Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - android.permission.SEND
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.gms.permission.ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION
- - kr.tvcoum.outv_v1.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 22 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 06/16/14.
Users who installed this also installed