Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Have access to power management.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Send SMS.
- - Toggle screen rotation settings.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.android.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS
- - com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT
Displaying 3 of 25 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 08/20/14.
Users who installed this also installed