Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the secure system settings.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 20 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 07/06/14.
Users who installed this also installed