1. No root needed.
2. Focus on blocking ADs on system Notification bar(Title bar), not the other kinds of ADs in Chrome or other Browser, or YouTube, Games.
3. ADBLOCK didn't use "android.permission.INTERNET" permission, which means it cannot access Internet resource and cannot do anything about Internet. All the data operation is done in local only. In addition, It always follows user security policy.
4. Ad-Block will auto-clean/monitor flooding notifications in Android status bar
5. Which App keeps sending AD notification? You could use it to find it out and block all.
6. Support Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4,4
7. OS under 4.3, only support monitor AD, and un-install APK
8. The "AD-Block" never collects user information but only help block/monitor/un-install App sending AD in Android status bar!
9. Add "Statistic page" for the ranking of which sending the most AD!
10. Add a filter for "All Apps on device" and "Play Store App only" in "Block page", so it's easy to tell from "System App" or "Play Store App".
11. Support multiple APK un-install feature in "Block page", and you could use the feature to un-install a set of Apps with efficiency.
12. Any feedback is welcomed.
1. Once Ad-Block detect which App sending AD notification, you could un-install that App according to it's Icon or messages.
2. Too many notifications annoy you? Just block them all!
3. Some notifications with notification sound annoy you? Just block them all!
4. Even block them all, you still could browse all latest notifications in "AD History" page
Tags: notification killer
from 4.406 reviews