AeroConn is an easy way to monitor and count your GSM or WIFI current network usage and internet speed meter with indicator on status bar.
• home screen widget showing the signal level,
• counters on the status bar (current transfer),
• traffic monitor,
• data transfer scheduler, (IMPORTANT: may don’t work on android 5)
• support for the Aero2 Captcha (in Poland)
Provides information about the currently used network , whether WiFi or cellular connection.
Widget showing: network type, network name, signal strength (dBm)
COUNTERS ON THE STATUS BAR:
Displays current download or upload speed directly on status bar. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
Main screen. Left screen presents Your IP Address and Hostname. Right screen is network showing:
• uptime - time from last reboot device.
• amount of download and upload data over WIFI and GSM together,
• amount of download and upload data over GSM,
• current transfers (on current internet connection),
• signal level in dBm.
The graph shows the transfers of the last two minutes.
DATA TRANSFER SCHEDULER:
(need root on android 5 and above)
Disables data transmission when the screen is blank. Optionally, can turn every several minutes to retrieve the message. Contains a widget switch this option.
SUPPORT FOR AERO2:
Support for Aero2 network in Poland.