AHA Annual Meeting 2015 is the official interactive mobile App for the American Hospital Association’s 2015 Annual Membership Meeting.
This mobile App allows you to:
• View schedules and explore sessions.
• Create your own personal schedule and access speaker presentations.
• Access the association’s advocacy message card and issue papers.
•Keep up with the meeting on Twitter.
• Check into sessions, meetings and keynotes.
• View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos and more.
Features of this App include:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing and view photos from the event.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the App.
• Sponsors - find information about this year’s sponsors.
• Profile - your official App profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title and organization.
The AHA Annual Meeting App was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile App today.