FoodTwitter: Chinese Recipes edition!
*Requires Internet Connection!
Looking for the best and most delicious Chinese Recipes? You have found it!
This incredible Chinese Recipe app has all the Chinese recipes you will need.
The first-ever FoodTwitter cookbook— over 200,000 tweeted delicious recipes with photos for great eats and special tweats...-- all inspired by FOODTWITTER RECIPES community -- absolutely FREE!
• Make your own recipe collection portable, searchable, and scalable
- Save your Favorites and Recipes to My Kitchen
- Send your Favorite Recipes to your Offline Collection! + New!
- Add your own recipes and share it! [you may add photos for each step]
• Plan meals ahead
- Add recipes to menu planning calendar
- Save and re-use menus for one or more meals.
- Save time and money planning for everyday meals and special occasions
Quick & Easy Recipes. Favourites from the grill. Savory salad and side dish recipes. Quick and easy everyday dinner
recipes. Pork Dumplings, Egg Rolls, Beefy Dumplings, Chicken Wings and tons of Healthy Recipes! Dozens of our most decadent desserts and
Drink & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips! Only authentic Chinese recipes are carefully collected from
allrecipes , food network, foodrepublic, bigoven, allthecooks, cheftap, quick and easy, healthy recipes and other
dozens of recipe sites.
The Chinese recipes book contains many awesome Chinese recipes for making pizza and various other Chinese recipes
- Wonton Soup
- Spicy Hot And Sour Soup
- Lion's Head Soup
- Shrimp and Tofu Soup
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Longevity Noodles With Chicken and Mushrooms
- Fried Noodles
- Cantonese Fried Rice
- Easy Rice Congee
- Vegetable Shrimp Fried Rice
- Barbecued Pork Fried Rice
- Egg Tarts
- Coconut Buns
- Coconut Tapioca in Papaya
watch video promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMCrWzZb7M
NO intrusive ads!
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook!
Your suggestions and feedbacks will be valued and highly appreciated!
You may also get the offline version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ftw.foodtwitter or type in keywords "foodtwitter" in play store, but .... use this version if you would like to collect your own offline version :)
Thank You, FoodTwitter team