by: APGG • 1
The Asia Pacific Golf Group has been in operation since 1998 and has grown to cover every aspect of the golf industry in the Asia region.
Today, the group produces:
• Asian Golf – the Continent’s only pan-regional golf consumer magazine (print & digital)
• Asian Club Business – the Continent’s only pan-regional club industry (digital magazine)
• Asian Golf TV – A dedicated channel on YouTube in bringing news in the golf fraternity.
• Asia Pacific Golf Development Conferences – produces a range of trade and consumer conferences and exhibitions notably Asia Pacific Golf Summit.
There is no better source for golfing news than the Asia Pacific Golf Group!
• CMAA-Asia Pacific Chapter – Advancing the profession of club management by fulfilling the educational and related needs of its members.
• Asian Junior Golf Foundation – Exposing the game of golf to a wider audience touching various socio-economic groups within the region with special emphasis on young boys and girls from the heartlands of the various nations involved.