App Eater (Uninstaller)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sufficiently Advanced Apps
Using the widgets, you can uninstall the following without even entering the app:
- Last installed app
- Last updated app
- Most recently used app
Each widget shows the icon of the app you will be uninstalling as well, to make it even easier.
Additionally, App Eater is an extremely capable standalone uninstaller, with features including:
- Easy access to last installed, last updated, and most recently used apps
- List mode to show all apps (including non-application packages like widgets)
- Batch uninstall
- Silent batch uninstall (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
- Uninstall history
- Option to show system apps
- System app uninstall (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
- Ability to lock apps to prevent their removal from within App Eater or the widgets
- Sort by name, install date, update date, size, system/user installed, recently used, and locked status
- Reverse sort order
- Search all apps for a specific string
- Long press to open app, open app info, open Play Store listing, or share app
- System storage info displayed
- Show app version option
- "Apps Eaten" counter to track number of uninstalls with app
- More features coming soon!
I want App Eater to replace whatever uninstaller you are using now. Its widget functionality doesn't exist in any other app, and I intend for the standalone uninstaller to be the absolute best in the Play Store. More features are coming soon, but please let me know if you want anything in particular. Thanks, and enjoy!
If you happen to feature App Eater on your website/blog/channel/whatever, please let me know! I'd love to hear what you have to say and thank you for the coverage!
Disclaimer: Uninstalling system apps can be dangerous. Make sure you know what you are doing and be sure to make a backup before removing any apps you didn't install yourself. By installing this app, you agree that in no event shall Sufficiently Advanced Apps LLC be held liable for any direct or indirect damages arising in any way from the use of this software.
Follow Sufficiently Advanced Apps here:
Fixed a couple of crashes resulting from apps having unusually large icons.
Fixed an issue with the app manifest that was causing issues for some users.
If you encounter any issues, please use the Report Bug option under Menu -> Contact Developer for quicker fixes. Thanks!