Bank of Georgetown’s FREE Mobile Banking provides quick, secure, convenient access to your Bank of Georgetown accounts. Check available balances and activity, pay bills and transfer funds– all on your schedule, at your convenience.
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign on with your Bank of Georgetown Online Banking User ID and Password. If you don’t have an online banking account, you will need to register for one, from a PC. To create an account, visit www.bankofgeorgetown.com, click Login, and select “New User.”
• Check your account balances and view transaction history
• Deposit checks quickly and easily with Mobile Deposit - just snap a picture! (Only available on Android phones. Bank approval required; daily transaction limits apply)
• Pay bills
• Transfer funds between your Bank of Georgetown accounts (daily transaction limits apply)
How you’re protected
Your security is our priority. Bank of Georgetown protects your banking information with technical security measures including:
• 128-bit encryption technology
• Automatic inactivity logout.
• Secure login information is not stored on your phone, which means that if you lose your phone, you won’t have to worry about someone accessing your information.
• Account lockout procedures apply after a certain number of incorrect login attempts.
• Only the last 4 digits of account numbers are displayed.
Need help? Contact Bank of Georgetown Customer Service at 202-524-4100.
* Bank of Georgetown does not charge fees to download or use Mobile Banking for Android. Your carrier may charge for text messaging, Web access, and other related services. Check with your carrier for information about any fees that might be imposed.
© Bank of Georgetown, 2014. Member FDIC