Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Send SMS.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.bkav.bptht.bketool.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 18 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 08/31/14.
Users who installed this also installed