Bluedot Point SDK Demo
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Bluedot Innovation
Changelog and permissions
- - android.permission.ACCESS_BACKGROUND_SERVICE
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - au.com.bluedot.point.tests.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 15 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 08/29/14.
Users who installed this also installed