Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - android.permission.ACCESS_GPS
- - android.permission.ACCESS_LOCATION
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.idevspro.bonmenu.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 17 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 08/21/14.
Users who installed this also installed