"Blood pressure diary" has been developed for those who need steady blood pressure control and provides a blood pressure recording service.
You can check your blood pressure history in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs as well as the complete data range.
★ S Health partner app for Samsung Galaxy S6/Edge and more.
1. blood pressure recording: you can enter the data either yourself or by connecting the app to Bluetooth BP Meters, with the Continua Certified logo.
2. blood pressure graphs and lists: you can check your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly blood pressure data as well as the average figures.
3. weight recording: you can enter your weight data manually.
4. weight graphs and lists: you can check your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly weight data as well as average figures.
5. Use guide: you can learn how to measure your blood pressure and connect to BP Meter easily through a graphic guide.
Have you been using another blood pressure app? You can import the data (CSV) from other apps through the "Import" function.
※ Please share your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve the app to fit your needs.
※ We will work hard to provide you with second to none service.
This app has been developed for individual blood pressure control.
Don't worry too much about the blood pressure results since differences can occur according to the measurement environment.
For medical diagnoses and treatments, be sure to consult a doctor.
Tag: blood pressure diary, blood pressure, hypertension, hypotension, diary, BP Meter, measurement, weight, obesity, health management, health, openit, Cufit, HealthUp, AND, OMRON, Fora, weight control
from 1.995 reviews