Windsurfing, sailing, diving… whatever your favourite nautical sport may be, you can practise it in the very best conditions 365 days a year. Over 1,500 kilometres of coastline and nearly 500 beaches await you in the Canary Islands so you can enjoy the sea to the full.
The best spots, how to get there, available services, weather forecasts: Find all the information you need on this app!
Guide provided by the Canary Government.
Novelties of the 2.0 version:
- More functional interface
- Advanced search side menu
- Spot search engine
- Selection and saving of bookmarks
- Calendar of events
- Weather forecasts
- New sports: SUP (Stand Up Paddle) and kayak
- Diving: maps of sea beds for the most important dive sites on the islands
- Section entitled “close to me”
- New photo gallery
Canary Islands, Travel Guide, Watersports, Experience, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing, scuba, diving
from 12 reviews