Capitaine Train: train tickets
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
What’s in store for V11?
DB BAHN BARCODES STORED DIRECTLY IN THE APP
You no longer need to print the tickets and instead you just need to present the barcode stored in the app. Pretty nifty isn’t it?
A FILTER FOR DISPLAYING THE QUICKEST ROUTES ONLY
So you don’t want to change trains 13.5 times? We’ve got a solution for that.