by: Promethean Limited • 48
What is ClassFlow?
ClassFlow - the “all-in-one” teaching tool for creating & orchestrating interactive multi-media lessons across a connected learning environment. ClassFlow has received 2014 commendations from prestigious organizations such as SIIA and The ComputED Gazette.
Teachers can use the ClassFlow suite of mobile apps to enhance their classroom interaction, personalization & collaboration.
Students can use the ClassFlow Student app to actively participate in the class and real-time assessments on their learning devices.
How to get started?
Teachers can register for a free ClassFlow account and begin lesson creation & planning at www.ClassFlow.com, without the need to download any apps. ClassFlow can be used with any computer, any operating system and most leading brands of classroom displays (interactive whiteboards, projectors, etc.) & connected devices. To drive interactive lessons from anywhere in the classroom, any mobile device or tablet can be used with the ClassFlow Teacher app. For students to receive content from teachers, they must download the ClassFlow Student app on their devices. All devices need an Internet connection.
ClassFlow benefits for the teacher:
—Deliver interactive multi-media lessons throughout your connected classroom.
—Gain real-time insight into student learning and progress through rich interactive & differentiated formative assessment.
—Differentiate multi-media lesson content based on individual learning style & conduct self-paced, leveled assignments.
—Use one single platform for creating & storing your interactive multi-media lessons. Search & import existing content such as SMART Notebook files, PDFs, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint™ docs, Promethean ActivInspire flipcharts, and video files from multiple sources - Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, external & local drives, and the web.
Benefits of using the ClassFlow Teacher app in conjunction with the ClassFlow Student app
• Navigate a lesson while displaying it on their classroom display, from anywhere in the classroom.
• Take a picture; share it immediately on the classroom display or individual student devices to start a collaborative discussion.
• Control a live polling session, including a pause for teachable moments.
• Interact with and annotate lesson content from anywhere in the classroom.
• Share interactive content with students on their learning devices.
• Send differentiated content to student learning groups.
• Assess students with a range of formative assessments.
• View real-time progress on your live assessment screen.
• Allow students to demonstrate learning in a wide variety of ways, including open-ended activities, such as graphs, diagrams, photographs, and extended written responses.
• Access their lesson notes while navigating the lesson.
• Join a ClassFlow lesson with any connected device through Android, iOS, or Windows 8 apps or from a web browser.
• Receive lesson content from the teacher, customized to your learning styles.
• Participate in real-time polls, quizzes, surveys, and self-paced, leveled assignments tests.
• Answer a range of question types- text, multiple choice, creative response, equation, math, true/false, sort & order, etc.
• Demonstrate learning in a wide variety of ways, including open-ended activities, such as graphs, diagrams, photographs, and extended written responses.
• Creatively respond and contribute to the lesson by drawing, writing, annotating, etc.