This is an Android Wear LG GWatch inspired watchface made especially for the Sony SmartWatch 2. Features clean and crisp lines for your Sony device. Keep an eye out for my other watchface creations that are coming out soon!
Note: This is a native watchface/clock for the Sony SmartWatch 2 and works in active and low power mode to save your watch's battery. By using this watchface you should still continue to get the 3-5 day battery life from your watch unlike other 'pseudo-watchface apps' which chew through your battery.
1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new watchface from the list of watchfaces
Thanks goes to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
from 112 reviews