Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.appypie.appypie5c68abdf4cbb.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.appypie.appypie5c68abdf4cbb.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 17 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 11/15/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/25/14.
Users who installed this also installed