1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Great UI
- A great collection
- Easy to use
- Didn't find any. Did you?
A comprehensive application for managing your comic collections
Comic Geeks is an application whose title says it all: it will be perfect if you're a fan of the comic world.
This app will help you stay up-to-date with all the new releases and be the first to know when your favorite comic is coming out! In addition, Comic Geeks will also help you track your current collection and discover new and interesting books, with information about the creators and the price.
You will also have access to several collections where you'll be able to add your owned comic books, the ones you want to read and of course, keep track of your favorite ones by setting ratings.
The design of Comic Geeks is excellent, UI is perfect and everything works smoothly. This is definitely a unique app for fans of comic books, an essential tool for "comic geeks".
League of Comic Geeks is the developer of Comic Geeks, a well-developed and effective application.Developer's original description available here
With Comic Geeks you can:
- Browse recent and upcoming comic book releases, even several weeks out!
- Discover new books with critic and community reviews
- Create and manage a weekly pull list to keep track of your favorites
- Catalog your growing comic book collection without limits
- Save comics you're missing to your wish list to remember later
- Mark issues read to save your reading progress
- Search our comic book database containing over 100,000 comics
- View everything offline (following login/sync) so you can bring your lists with you to a store even without Wi-Fi!
The Comic Geeks app will periodically sync with your activity from LeagueofComicGeeks.com and vice-versa when connected to a network.
Note: The first sync/login will pull all relevant information down to your device. It may take a moment, but subsequent updates will not interfere with your use.
Stay tuned for new, exciting features and improvements!
- Bug fix for covers not displaying in large collections
- Performance fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!