The app is a complete free handbook of Design of concrete structures which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Civil engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 70 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction of design of Concrete Structures
2. EXPLANATION OF SOME DURABILITY CONCEPTS
4. BASIC FORMULATION OF DURABILITY DESIGN
5. DESIGN WITH PERFORMANCE PRINCIPLE WHEN R AND S ARE NORMALLY DISTRIBUTED
6. DURABILITY DESIGN WITH LOG-NORMAL SERVICE LIFE DISTRIBUTION
7. THE MEANING OF LIFETIME SAFETY FACTOR
8. LIFETIME SAFETY FACTORS AS DETERMINED BY STOCHASTIC METHODS
9. DETERMINATION OF LIFETIME SAFETY FACTORS FOR STRUCTURAL DURABILITY DESIGN
10. Determination of lifetime safety factors by the separated safety principle
11. FORMULATION OF LOAD-BEARING CAPACITY WITH TIME
14. PROPOSED PROCEDURES FOR STRUCTURAL DURABILITY DESIGN
15. Durability design
16. Final design
17. TYPES OF DURABILITY MODELS
18. Durability models for some degradation processes
19. ABRASION OF CONCRETE BY ICE
20. CORROSION OF REINFORCEMENT
21. Initiation time of corrosion
22. Propagation period
23. DURABILITY DESIGN IN THIS DESIGN GUIDE
24. Introduction to various Design Philosophies
25. Introduction to various Design Philosophies
26. Design of Rectangular Singly and Doubly Reinforced Sections by Working Stress Method
27. Assumptions in Limit State Theory
28. Assumptions in Limit State Design Method
29. Design of Rectangular singly beam by limit state method
30. Numericals on Singly Reinforced beam by LSD
31. Design of Rectangular Doubly beam by Limit state method
32. Numericals on Doubly reinforced beam
33. Design of T and L beams
34. IS code specifications for designing
35. Four different cases for designing T and L beams
36. Numericals on T and L beams
37. Concrete making materials
38. Properties of concrete
39. Mix design
40. Testing of Concrete
41. Behaviour of RC beams in shear
42. Design of beams in shear
43. Minimum and Maximum shear reinforcements
44. Curtailment of tension reinforcements
45. Numericals on Shear reinforcement
46. Introduction to Development length
47. Anchoring reinforcing bars
48. Flexure Bond
49. Design for combined bending, shear and torsion
50. Requirement of Reinforcement in combined bending, shear and torsion
51. Numerical on combined effect of bending , shear and torsion
52. Introduction to columns
53. Reinforcement detailing in Columns
54. Assumptions in the design of columns
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Design of concrete structures is part of Civil engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.