10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- The floating bubble can be placed at your whim
- Multiple choice support
- Great app concept
- Need gestures to clear and interact with copy history
+ By Diigo
Copy multiple elements to your clipboard and access quickly from a floating bubble widget
If you are a professional copy-paster either because you love sharing stuff between social networks and IM apps or because you use your smartphone/table for productivity purposes... there are good news for you. Diigo's Copy Bubble is one of those apps that make you question yourself afterwards, how you managed to live without it.
Straightforward app concept: copy text or image from any app through the built-in Android copy feature (long press, copy). Anything you copied will be automatically sent to Copy Bubble. Tap the floating bubble to access your copy history anywhere on the screen or from the notifications screen. It even floats over apps.
You can tap and hold the bubble and swipe to place it wherever on the screen. Simple, well-designed and useful. What else?
2. Powerful --- Clip text and image in any app just by tapping built-in copy menu
3. Lightweight --- Only 1M. Don't worry about your android storage
To close the bubble: Just close it as regular apps.
We are working on a version to hide the bubble easily. It will be available in a few days.
Thanks for your patience.
1. add path option menu( arc option menu) which can easy to hide bubble when long click the bubble
2. add select all menu
3. ajust the bubble size
4. bug fix
1.fix batch delete bug which can lead to app crash
2.add feedback settings
3.some other litter bugs fix
1. Hide the bubble through status bar button now!
2. Add an option to allow the app start automatically when you reboot the phone.
3. Select several clippings and do batch operations.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Have tried to use this several weeks ago when downloaded. Tried again after downloading updates just now. Still as obscure as ever - instructions make no sense. Does it work on 2012 Nexus 7?
Nice work. I'll gladly recommend your app to others...
It clearly 2.1 M ...whats the point of writing false about your app
i want the bubble appear only after we copy something or app starts itself when we copy and i will give it 5 stars