500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Users log exercise by inputting the duration of a selected exercise and choosing a level of intensity (1-5). An optional metric like distance can be logged if applicable. DailyEndorphin additionally converts the entry to points based on the type of exercise, duration and intensity. For example, at a moderate intensity for 30 minutes, walking equals 21 points while running equals 57 points. Nutrition and wellness are logged by checking common daily nutrition and wellness parameters such as getting at least 7 hours of sleep, or eating 5 servings of fruits and vegetables, where each checked parameters is worth 4 points.
- identify frequent exercises to automatically appear in your exercise log
- log exercise, nutrition, and wellness even when not participating in group challenges
- view your personal progress across any of the available logging parameters
- update your profile and optional biometrics (all confidential)
- set automatic reminders to log data
If you are interested in creating a group wellness challenge for your organization, please visit www.dailyendorphin.com to set up your organization within DailyEndorphin, build your first group challenge and send out invitations ... all in a matter of minutes. Users accepting the invitation will then participate in the challenge by logging their exercise, nutrition or wellness from either this app or their personal computer. Get your daily endorphin!