To send your data:
1. Take a photo or select a file (you will be asked to name it with correct extension)
2. Choose a location (grey square) on a map to encrypt
3. Send using your preferred txt or email app
To receive the data:
4. Open the received file in Datafence
5. Press the "Decrypt" button
6. Open the file or photo in its viewer
It is as easy as that! Get all your friends to try it too!
Access Fine Location - Determine location for decryption
Write External Storage - Create new encrypted/decrypted files
Internet - Read Google Maps
Access Network State - Determine network connectivity
Send SMS - Send data using MMS services
Keywords: encryption, security, map, privacy, camera, SHA, location, GPS
Improved fencing region control, address search, and SHA-256 key generation.