Delivery Tip Tracker Pro
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Tip history functionality (daily, monthly, yearly, all-time views)
- See your all-time "high scores" for various stats
- Landscape view with custom UI
- An all-new Add Tip screen
- Enter tips using voice or by selecting the tip amount using a simple touch interface
- Automatic retrieval of delivery addresses using your phone's GPS
- Ability to set mileage for singles, doubles, triples, etc...
- Four different mileage options to fit how your store pays mileage
- Timestamp for each delivery
- Calculates miles driven on each delivery and dollars earned per mile driven
- Quickly view various stats like average tip, average tip per mile driven, average miles per run, and more
- Minimalist interface designed for superior readability under all lighting conditions
- Keep track of transactions that don't involve mileage
- Option to turn off/on GPS features
With Delivery Tip Tracker Pro, adding tips using voice is blazing fast. As soon as you add a tip, your phone's GPS automatically pulls the address of your current location to serve as the delivery address. It also automatically creates a timestamp indicating the time the tip was entered. Delivery Tip Tracker automatically calculates how far you've driven for each delivery and displays related information. Since every store pays out mileage differently, you can configure how your store handles mileage. Using simple radio buttons, you can select whether you're on a single, double, triple, or any other amount. So, if your store pays out different mileage depending on whether you're on a single, double, or triple, the app will automatically add the correct mileage amounts for you. There's also an option for tracking transactions that don't involve mileage, such as in-store tips or gas purchases.
I'm open to any feature requests you might have. I'd also love to hear about any feedback or problems you might be having. Just email me!
- added a "flat rate" mileage option
- fixed bug in "Records" view
- added video tutorial on "How to use this app" screen