- Unique "Evaluation" feature that summarizes the risk of bias in the appraised study
- Contains appraisal criteria for all major study designs, including superiority and noninferiority RCTs, observational studies, diagnostic test studies, systematic reviews, guidelines, screening studies, prognostic studies
- Uniquely contains criteria to appraise composite endpoints, subgroup effects, and surrogate endpoints
- Contains all the EBM calculators you will need including NNT, NNH, patient specific NNT & NNH, post-test probability, and patient risk due to exposures (from observational studies)
- Elegant design and intuitive interface
- Full featured offline mode so no internet connection necessary
- Developed in collaboration with a board-certified Internal Medicine physician and EBM expert
New Settings screen.
Improved readability of references.
Rotation now supported on most devices.
Better layouts for tablets.
Note: Although rotation is now enabled and supported on most devices some calculators may not have all terms visible on phones and small tablets in landscape mode.