The Khmer 2 English Free Version for Android is a mini 1,500 word Audio Dictionary with integrated simple translator for easy use. That just means you can look up more than one word at a time. It's designed for beginning and intermediate Khmer speakers and tourists. The audio, additional content, voice recognition, phrasebook and slideshow comes with the paid version only.
- About 1,500 popular words
- Phonetic spelling of Khmer words in English
- Audio for the numbers (so you can see the quality and convenience of the full version)
- Easily toggle showing Khmer script on and off.
- Words with multiple meanings are distinguished in parenthesis
- A clean interface allows focusing on speaking and learning, not navigating.
- 5 different text sizes so it will always look how you want it on your device.
- This app is still under development so you will get updates for more words, phrases and features
- Does not collect any user info or contain ads, although it shows menu options not included in the free version in order to demo the paid version
- Help and information page for using the program and speaker Khmer
The separate PAID audio version also Includes the following:
- Voice recognition for translations
- More content including a phrase book and audio for every word and phrase.
- Variable speed Auto play audio of currently shown words.
- Slideshow option plays randomly or as listed; option to repeat each item before next slide.
- Touch any word or phrase anywhere to hear it loud and clear immediately without delays, screen changes or searching for little icons.
- Option to keep translations in memory while browsing other content, (future versions will allow you to save lists and play games current screens content).
- I fixed some problems with the search algorithms, it wasn't finding some words or variations of words like verb conjugations. It's a work in progress.
- continually adding more words and refining the content, so its always best to have the latest version.
The Website www.learnitbetter.com will be backup in a few weeks but you can reach support or ask questions about this product until then at email@example.com
Feel free to make recommendations of features or content.
from 1 reviews