This free app is a tourist guide featuring hundreds of places and photos showing the best of Natal, the capital city of Rio Grande do Norte in Brazil. If you are visiting Natal, this travel guide will help you explore the city and find the very best that it has to offer such as culture, beaches, sights, services, nightlife, shopping, places to eat and stay.
The whole tourism information of this app is provided by native tourism experts who put together places visited by tourists and local people.
- Multiple language support: English and Portuguese;
- App content for each attraction: photo images, description, map location, address, contact number, email and webpage;
- Walking directions: Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there;
- My surroundings: Check out nearby tourist attractions by using the GPS of your device;
- My path: records your path while you walk, run, bike, or do anything else outdoors. You can look at your saved trips for recorded details.
- Work offline: There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as every tourist information is stored on your device. You can update tourist information periodically when you are on WiFi.
- Miscellaneous: search, integration with twitter, etc.