Free Photo Editor
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AndroApp Tech.
This is a powerful photo editor with quick and easy way to edit your photos and pictures. Android photo editor included all the tools you need, in a super intuitive interface so you can get right to editing. Android Photo Editor is very comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone. Edit photos from your gallery and camera.
Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card. Share your photos using any of the services on your device such as e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever sharing method you prefer.
- Easy rotation, drawing mode, adding text or images and resize your photos
- Gorgeous cliparts and frames
- Sotate, and straighten your photo
- Add Text with colours and shadows
- Draw on your photos and pictures
- One-tap auto enhance
- Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More...
- Import photos from your gallery and camera
- Cool drawing feature with stickers for apply on your masterpiece
- Drawing with RGB panel, multiple pan option with different width size, erase, etc
- Photo management, easily from the gallery, camera import photos, Edited pictures saved to my gallery, allowing you to edit and view again
- View the picture is simple, using your finger to move and zoom images ( two finger zoom )
Android Photo Editor is a free photo editor, drawing tool, art network, and more. It’s a one-stop shop for your artistic and editing needs, used by both professional and novice photographers, artists and graphic designers from around the world. It includes tools such as:
-A photo editor, providing tons of options for photo manipulations and a wide array of effects, masks, text tools, clipart graphics, frames, enhancement tools and more.
- A drawing tool, with abundant features including artistic brushes and layers to create mobile images that look like real paintings.
- A DrawCam mode which allows you to combine real-time photo taking with drawing, editing and layers.
- A Social Network which allows you to share your images with the largest mobile art-based community; be inspired by interact with other users; and participate in contests for photography, drawing and graphic design and more.
Android Photo Editor, a free photo editor.