Gallery Cast is the easy way to display your photos and videos from your Android device to your TV or Windows 7+ Computer. It has advanced features, like remote pinch to zoom that extends these actions all the way to your television. Its media support goes beyond what the Android Gallery app can do. It includes support for most RAW photo types.
Gallery Cast works with Chromecast, Apple TV (AirPlay) and may SmartTVs and Blu-Ray Players (UPNP/DLNA Media Renderers). If your streaming device is not specifically listed, please try the free version first.
Unique Feature Set:
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just scaled thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Display JPEG and RAW EXIF metadata information
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
- Fast scanning
Exclusive Pro Version Features:
-Unlimited streaming of RAW images and videos
-No Remote Watermark
-High Quality Photo Rendering Option
-Photo Histogram Option
-Randomized Slide Show Option
-Photo Sort Order Preference
-Photo Editor Integration
-Folder View Support
-Gallery Cast is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
-A WiFi connection is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
Tags: gallery cast pro