5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Integration with everything Google
- Intuitive presentation creation
- Super simple to edit, save, and share
- A little more cumbersome than doing it on a desktop
Make, import, share, and view slide presentations via mobile
Google Slides is your one-stop-shop if you're the presenting type. Create 'em, edit 'em, share 'em, save 'em, check 'em out - it's a slick, easy-to-use tool that elegantly converts the PowerPoint experience into the palm of your hand. It's easy to open files you've created elsewhere for viewing or editing. Add slides of all sorts, including text, images, and shapes. Intuitive tap and swipe controls make it simple to put together attractive presentations, whether it's for business and professional purposes or just to show off your vacation photos.
Everything saves automatically as you create it, preventing unexpected losses. You can view your creations right from your device, or connect to a larger screen for easier sharing.Developer's original description available here
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
* Shape Manipulation
* Powerpoint support updates: speaker notes, offline printing, easier creation, and improved accessibility
* Bug fixes and enhancements
Some lists where this application appears: Wishlist.
I use It for school and we have to be abke to eork at home and at school and THIS APP AUTOMATICALY SAVES!!!!!!!! :D
i try to insert an image but i couldn't find how to do it,however in Help it said you could find it under insert toolbar (insert -> Image) but there are only three categorie "text" ,"shape" and "line".
Everything is Ok but the insert menu doesn't have an option for photos and videos like it says in the help and feedback section.
This is absolutely terrible I can't even write text in my text boxes like what??
If u have an iphone or an apple product there is an app called.keynote that is wayyyy better than this
support for Android Wear. If I was able to show up at a meeting with just my Chromecast, my phone with hotspot, and my Android Wear watch to give a presentation I would be so happy!