1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Integration with everything Google
- Intuitive presentation creation
- Super simple to edit, save, and share
- A little more cumbersome than doing it on a desktop
Make, import, share, and view slide presentations via mobile
Google Slides is your one-stop-shop if you're the presenting type. Create 'em, edit 'em, share 'em, save 'em, check 'em out - it's a slick, easy-to-use tool that elegantly converts the PowerPoint experience into the palm of your hand. It's easy to open files you've created elsewhere for viewing or editing. Add slides of all sorts, including text, images, and shapes. Intuitive tap and swipe controls make it simple to put together attractive presentations, whether it's for business and professional purposes or just to show off your vacation photos.
Everything saves automatically as you create it, preventing unexpected losses. You can view your creations right from your device, or connect to a larger screen for easier sharing.Developer's original description available here
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Wishlist.
Needs more editing tools to be effective, but for updating information on the go it is excellent with drive.
My presentation I created on my laptop in Slides isn't on available on my phone. I don't know why I can't get it, but I dumped a bunch of other apps to try to open the presentation I've been working on with my phone. :( really not happy.
Better alternative to Kingsoft Office, it does not hang up and shows the content of each slide when viewed
But in a slide show I can't hide the controls for forward and back etc. It blocks part of the slide and that is just irritating
Cool like Microsoft powerpoint
You need to fix Hebrew and add a Chromecast support..
Basic. Can't do much of anything in terms of creating a nice presentation. Compare to keynote on ios and this looks like a poor attempt. Even WPS office does more. No Chromecast support.