10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Integration with everything Google
- Intuitive presentation creation
- Super simple to edit, save, and share
- A little more cumbersome than doing it on a desktop
Make, import, share, and view slide presentations via mobile
Google Slides is your one-stop-shop if you're the presenting type. Create 'em, edit 'em, share 'em, save 'em, check 'em out - it's a slick, easy-to-use tool that elegantly converts the PowerPoint experience into the palm of your hand. It's easy to open files you've created elsewhere for viewing or editing. Add slides of all sorts, including text, images, and shapes. Intuitive tap and swipe controls make it simple to put together attractive presentations, whether it's for business and professional purposes or just to show off your vacation photos.
Everything saves automatically as you create it, preventing unexpected losses. You can view your creations right from your device, or connect to a larger screen for easier sharing.Developer's original description available here
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
* Group objects together for quicker editing
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
i just cant find the slide menu
On the images of the app its got pictures but on the actual app you cant add pictures :-( but apart from that this app is awesome
Not a user-friendly application. No customization options., can't add pics. Nothing but a presentation tool for my laptop ppts. Disappointing
Android would nearly be usable for work of this was Keynote!
Me and my friend are really wondering what we can't log out from our tablets it's a great app but we don't know how to log out anybody that knows how
It doesn't give me the option and I kinda need it