Gratitude Journal & Community
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
"Gratitude can make your life happier and more satisfying. When we feel gratitude, we benefit from the pleasant memory of a positive event in our life. Also, when we express our gratitude to others, we strengthen our relationship with them." - Martin Seligman, Founder of Positive Psychology.
uThanku lets you both "feel" and "express" gratitude. One place to write, keep, & send all your notes of thanks.
1. Thank friends and family - who helped you? or encouraged you? or was just there for you today?
2. Thank good places - did you visit a special holiday place? go to your favorite restaurant? or just relaxed in a peaceful spot in your garden?
3. Thank moments - what went well this week? saw a stunning sunset, enjoyed laughs with friends, or felt satisfied at finding that perfect parking spot :)
Examples of when to send a uThanku note:
* when feeling grateful for any reason
* to add a little positive to someone’s day
* as a journal to keep track of what you appreciate
* when you want to write a custom thanks, like for gifts from a wedding, birthday, baby shower, Christmas or a party
* to send out messages of happiness and gratitude...
Go on, say thanks with uThanku.
* DAILY CALENDAR view of all your thank you notes
* EXPLORE the shared community gratitude journal
* CREATE a personal thank you note with an optional photo
* CHOOSE from 100s of templates to make each of your notes different
* SEE every note on all your devices with your sign in (email or social)
* SEND your note to family and friends via email
* SHARE notes you love on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, etc
* SWITCH community journal notes to “your eyes only” at any time
* FAVORITES in one place - the notes that you love and the notes you receive
* DAILY REMINDER option to say thanks
* ALL your notes are auto-backed up
Tags: apps for thank you journal samsung.
What’s new in 2.3.2:
> Bug fixes for older Android releases
Previous release 2.3.1:
> Speed improvements
> New journal with photos as well as templates
> New toolbar with a clearer/bigger photo
> Integration with native sharing so you can share a thank you to any app - like Whatsapp, Pinterest, etc
> Ability to add email address directly with each note even when not in contacts
> New templates