1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Quick and easy to navigate
- Runs smoothly and generates answers quickly
- 100s of color combinations
- Not an original concept
- No Scientific functions
+ By ShpeedTT
A basic function calculator with hundreds of different customization color options
The Green Calculator is just about as simple and as straightforward to use as you would want a calculator to be: it allows you to perform quick and basic calculations, whilst providing some extra customization features: a choice of 9 text and button colors, and 14 background styles, to be precise.
This app provides no bells and whistles - if you're after more complicated, scientific functions, then you've come to the wrong place. But if you're looking for quick and basic usage, with a prettier look, then you'll be satisfied with this calculator that 'does what it says on the tin'.
The Green Calculator offers a simple, quick and functional interface. Launching the app greets you immediately with a calculator interface, which works in vertical and in horizontal, and features big digits and numbers. The display features two lines so you can view your whole calculation. The customization options are a nice touch, and combined offer hundreds of different possible color combinations.
In terms of the fundamentals of the calculator itself (because that in the end is what matters), it works smoothly and generates an answer in split seconds. As well as add, subtract, multiply, divide functions, it also has a built in memory (with buttons to add to, remove from, clear, or display), a percentage function, and a calculation history (in the settings menu) where you can recall previous calculations.
The calculator supports input of up to 15 digits for one number, and in the settings menu, you can also select the number of decimal numbers you would like to be displayed after the decimal point.
The app runs smoothly, is quick and easy to navigate, and gives no issues at all.
The Green Calculator is a basic calculator, with no scientific functions. Apart from looking nice and providing a calculation history function, it doesn't offer any other standout feature. But if quick and basic calculations are all you need, and you're looking for something 'prettier', then the app works smoothly and does what it sets out to do.Developer's original description available here
Green Calculator helps you with:
- big digits and big buttons
- formatting digits as you type, so you can read the numbers easily
- has different color for the operation sign
- displays up to 2 lines so you can read the full calculation (e.g. 123,456,789 + 456,789,789)
- has History function: every operation is saved so you can select it later; to open History you can select Settings -> History or tap the text/result item
- supports operations with big numbers: allows you to enter up to 15 digits for one number
- supports basic functions: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- has Memory functions:
M+ - adds the displayed number to what is saved in Memory
M- - subtracts the displayed number from what is saved in Memory
MR - recalls the number from Memory
MC - clears the Memory
- displays what is saved in Memory at any moment
- has percentage function; you can use the percentage function directly into calculations; e.g.
100 *10% = 10
100 + 10% = 110
100 / 10% = 1000
100 - 10% = 90
- allows you to set the decimals number for result: from Settings menu you can set the decimal number of the result (you can choose from "Any", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6" values)
Result Decimal Number: "2"
20 / 6 = 3.33
Result Decimal Number: "5"
20 / 6 = 3.33333
Result Decimal Number: "Any"
20 / 6 = 3.33333333333333
Enjoy free Green Calculator!
Added calculations History
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Jayne Deacon.
Matches my theme, great calculator!
A K R A M¤♥
It's good to add "calculating history" function which is what I'm looking for.
I've been checking a lot of calculators, but blue buttons and light dark background of this one made my day.
Xlent its very good in dark places