HVACTech Qatar 2014 is a specialized HVAC conference, hosted at the 11th edition of Project Qatar exhibition, taking place on 14-15 May, at Qatar National Convention Centre, Doha.
Download this app and take part in HVACTech Qatar 2014. As commercial, residential and industrial infrastructure developments in Qatar are witnessing significant growth, requirements for energy and cost efficient cooling and ventilation systems are rapidly increasing and the positive impact of this is already being felt by the HVAC industry.
HVACTech Qatar will bring together private and government project owners, planning bodies, developers, main contractors and consultants, MEP contractors and consultants, utility operators and companies (water, power and district cooling), regulators and solution providers, HVACTech Qatar 2014 will showcase the latest technology advancements, along with the very latest project case studies demonstrating how these advancements can best be applied to answer the specific requirements and challenges of the construction environment in Qatar.
This event is brought to you as Qatar readies itself for the FIFA 2022 World Cup, whilst also working towards achieving the ambitious nationwide sustainability standards in line with the Qatar National Vision 2030. This specialized forum is running concurrently with the 11th edition of the Project Qatar exhibition and is designed for the local Qatari, Gulf and regional market to address the latest opportunities and challenges in the HVAC and cooling industries in Qatar.
HVACTech Qatar 2014 comes to you at a time when the construction industry in Qatar is witnessing a significant growth while recent government regulations mandating new standards for energy and cost efficient cooling and ventilation are being introduced. This timely event will feature key projects under development in Qatar and those in the planning phase.
Benefits of attending HVACTech Qatar 2014:
• Network with project owners, main contractors and consultants to understand the HVAC and cooling requirements of ongoing and upcoming projects
• Evaluate the impact of the latest official regulations and current trends towards sustainable cooling solutions
• Address the possibilities offered by energy efficient HVAC solutions including decarbonisation and solar cooling
• Hear about the future of District Cooling in Qatar and the ongoing deployment of District Cooling in major developments
• Understand the latest technologies and solutions and discuss innovation and best practice with leading regional industry experts