IARS 2016 Annual Meeting
IARS 2016 is the official interactive mobile app for the IARS 2016 Annual Meeting
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and interact with your peers and colleagues.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local restaurants.
* Check-in to education sessions, and exhibit booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and feedback on events.
* Earn points, and badges for being active on the app and at the Annual Meeting.
* Expand your professional network and make the most of your experience!
Features of this app:
* Update: A quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity: Know what is happening now. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda: View the full schedule and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.) * Attendees: See who’s at the Annual Meeting, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors: Find exhibitors and sponsors of interest to you, check-in to leave comments and feedback * Profile: Your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company. Identify your subspecialties in anesthesia and find sessions that relate
* Leaderboard: See who has the most points at the Annual Meeting and climb your way to the top with check-ins and by participating at the event
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great Annual Meeting!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
Tags: iars application