iFunding Real Estate Investing
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Download the app, register for an iFunding (www.ifunding.co) account for accredited investors, and get started now for free.
Interested in reading about numerous, attractive real estate investments? You can:
* View multiple investment opportunities from across the United States, of all types of properties, in one sitting. No more waiting for that one property developer in your home town to call you about a deal.
* Dive deep into the facts and financials. Read about the building and neighborhood, the project team, the pro forma financials with projected financial returns. See photos and video from the site and questions that other investors are asking.
* Want to be notified when new investments are available, or open opportunities need just a little more funding? You can set up alerts.
Participate in investments:
* Take your investment activities as far as you like while mobile. You can read and sign the project legal agreement and transfer money to an investment.
* At any point, you can switch your progress to access from a website, for example from your laptop, if you prefer.
Monitor your investments:
* Read weekly updates from the project teams about all of your investments, such as how the building work is proceeding.
Learn about crowdfunding:
* You also have built-in access to iFunding’s website information, including how to participate in crowdfunding (whether you are an investor or real estate operator), and our real estate investing educational blog.
This app is from iFunding, the leading real estate crowdfunding platform. Crowdfunding lets accredited investors participate in institutional-quality real estate project investments through a web interface, with low minimum investments.
iFunding offers investors the chance to explore and participate in the financial rewards of projects ranging from home refurbishments (house flips) to buy-and-holds, multi-family units and apartments, retail properties, and commercial real estate (“CRE”) buildings. Through the app, you are viewing real estate investment opportunities that have been listed by independent developers and real estate operators through iFunding’s crowdfunding service. As we carefully screen hundreds of potential investment opportunities every month and only present the most compelling ones for your consideration, expect just a select number of investments to be available at one time.
The app is a powerful yet easy and convenient way to access the iFunding crowdfunding platform. It includes ALL of the registered user features of the full web site, so you can perform as much of the investment research, financing and monitoring process as you like, anywhere and anytime.
Existing iFunding users should use their current login & password. To register for an account with iFunding, investor regulations require that you be an accredited investor. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor. You may be an individual investor using your bank account or IRA when you fund, an LLC or family estate or institution.
There is no cost to signing up for an account, using the app, or viewing investments. Financial transactions occur only when you decide to invest in specific real estate. At that time, you can either share your financial information via this secure app, or switch to our secure website, www.ifunding.co.
Security is provided in many ways. None of your information is stored on your mobile device. Instead, it’s downloaded through an encrypted connection only when you use the app and erased when you quit the app. All data is encrypted before being saved on our secure servers, and re-encrypted with a new code at regular intervals.
Signature page updated with new investment flow.
Project details page updated with image zoom functionality.