Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.inescrm.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.inescrm.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 18 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on 07/10/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on 06/24/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 06/15/14.
Users who installed this also installed