Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.proximate.enterprise.infosync.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 12 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 08/24/14.
Users who installed this also installed