Read these sample interview answers. In less than 7 minutes you should be able to learn how to:
• How to "Package & Spin" your work experience so it's the perfect fit for the job.
• Become more CONFIDENT in your self-presentation — Easily calm nerves or fear.
• Weave desirable behavioral competencies into your answers. - (important!)
• Use professional words, phrases, & metrics to communicate your value.
• Talk about your strengths and past successes in a convincing way.
• Learn the best answers to trick questions + how to quickly move on from awkward topics.
• Get the best questions for YOU to ask to show them you're smart and engaged.
• Most of all, tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you GET HIRED!
"I have been in the staffing and recruiting business for 18 years, but your information on how to frame responses to questions gave me the confidence I needed to get *myself* a job! ... I also liked the behavior-based / behavioral interview question strategies — it's so important to be prepared for this. I will recommend your guide to my candidates. It's great!" — Gina Padilla, Senior Technical Recruiter » Read All Reviews
Are You Prepared For Tricky Behavioral Interview Questions Like These?? ... (See the Answers below)
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
• Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
• Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
• Why should we hire YOU? — What can you do for us that someone else cannot?
• What would you hope to accomplish in your first 90 days here?
• Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
• Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone's opinion.
• Walk me through the steps you took to reach an important long-term goal.
• What's your biggest weakness? Give some examples of areas where you need to improve.
• Share some examples of how you've been able to motivate other people.
• Describe a decision you made that was unpopular, and how you handled implementing it.
• What was your role in your department's most recent success?
For more information please download ……..
from 7 reviews