ISL Light Remote DesktopAdd this app to your lists
- 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.x Honeycomb
- 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.x Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code. To start a new session, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Join an existing remote desktop session. You don't need an ISL Online account to do it.
- Chat with your client during the session.
- Email an invitation with a link for a fast remote session start.
- Connect to an Android-powered mobile device* from your computer to troubleshoot problems, setup the device or manage the data.
- Access remote computers even if unattended.
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring remote access to that computer. In order to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Share files on your computer with ISL AlwaysOn and access them from your Android phone or tablet without accessing the remote desktop. No need to upload your files to the cloud!
- Tick the box “Remember the password” and get faster access to your remote computers.
Features (Remote Support & Access):
- Access remote desktop from Android device.
- Connect to a remote computer even behind a firewall. No need for configuration.
- View a remote screen.
- Support multiple monitors.
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically.
- Choose between high speed and best quality desktop sharing.
- Remotely control keyboard and mouse.
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows and function keys.
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to a remote computer.
- Switch between the left and right mouse click.
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing.
- Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.
*Currently it is only possible to connect to Samsung mobile devices with Android 4.2.2 or later. We are planning to extend the support to phones and tablets of other manufacturers.
- Mobile device support. Remote control Android devices* from your computer.
- Completely redesigned graphical user interface.
- Access to shared files.
- Text chat during remote support session.
- Option »remember the password« for your remote computers.
- Improved performance and better connection time.
- Localisation in 12 languages.
- Bug fixes.