5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ECOMLOGY Inc.
- Use three of the most general and easy-to-use decision making methods: Multi-Attribute Utility Analysis, Pros and Cons Comparison, and Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis.
- Search for products by bar code or keywords in many countries, then automatically copy the product information such as product name, brand, price, currency, seller's name, website and product images into the comparison table.
- Use a handy "Feng Shui directions" tool to know your best and worst directions when purchasing or renting a property.
- Perform the "Balance Check" function to make sure you do not make costly mistakes before going ahead with your decision.
- View a stacked bar chart to visually compare which alternatives have higher scores and why.
- Ask other people for advice on the Ulity.com discussion board.
- Use the device camera to capture your own pictures of candidates, then share the pictures on Facebook.
- Added Notes for the Pros and Cons and SWOT factors.
- Rename the app from "KChoose Decision" to "Decision Ulity" - a Unified Utility for Decision Making.
- Change the Discussion Board from KChoose.com to Ulity.com.