This course is a series of tutorials aiming to solve the "real world" problems graphic designers face in their day-to-day client requests.
All the tutorials on this course offer practical demonstrations of how to use the Photoshop and Illustrator software in your design business.
Although the tutorials are practical examples of work a graphic designer does, they are also fun, impressive examples of what you can achieve with this powerful software.
• Adding sunset to a sky in Photoshop
• Adding an intense sunset to a sky in Photoshop
• Increasing contrast to a product image to make it look better
• Improving images in Photoshop generally
• How to make pop art in Photoshop
• How to remove backgrounds and cut around images in Photoshop
• Creating a 3D e-book cover and image in Photoshop
• Creating a favicon for a website in Photoshop
• Creating and saving web graphics in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Creating a "quality stamp" in Illustrator
• Creating a custom logo font in rounded corners in Illustrator
• How to make Powerpoint and Excel charts look great in Illustrator
All the tutorials are easy to follow with complete step-by-step instructions with menu commands and keystroke shortcuts. Dive right in with Real World Graphic Designs. You'll creating graphics within minutes!
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 14 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Improving landscape photography
- Improving product shots
- Cutting out images
- Creating web graphics
- Creating "pop art"
- Creating logos
- Improving diagrams and charts
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• SECTION 1: Introduction
• SECTION 2: Beginner Photoshop
• SECTION 3: Intermediate Photoshop
• SECTION 4: Web graphics
• SECTION 5: Intermediate Illustrator
• SECTION 6: Conclusion
✔ Lifetime access to 14 lectures
✔ A community of 7000+ people trying to learn the same thing!
✔ Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
✔ Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Efficient, fast and perfect!"
- (Paulo Vieira) ★★★★★
"Instructor is very informative and it never gets boring. However I do wish a few other of the AI tools would have been discussed. Great class, thanks!!"
- (Tracey Morgan) ★★★★★
"Rob's courses are the best and this particular course is really great! This course doesn't take very long to get through but is packed with lots of little handy tips! It's also great to see some simple examples of how you can use both Illustrator and Photoshop together. Really great stuff, THANK YOU!"
- (Amy Aes) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Rob Cubbon | Graphic designer and marketer
Rob is a Graphic designer and marketer. He has over 20 years experience in graphic design and marketing. I has run his own company Rob Cubbon since 2005. He provides creative design and effective marketing services.
Install the "Learn Graphic Designs" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.