Prophetic / Islamic medicines - Best medicine book reference from the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) on Android.
*** 100% OF THE APP PURCHASE REVENUE OF THIS APP'S PRO EDITION GOES TO EDUCATIONAL CHARITIES ***
Assalamu Alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu.
Firstly, All praise to Allah , the Most Gracious and Most Merciful , who guided me to develop this app.
Secondly all the credit for the contents of this app goes to - http://tibbenabawi.org/ who has done a tremendously outstanding job in bringing the hadiths into web world.Please visit this site and share it.
Prophetic Medicine ( Tibb-e-Nabawi / Tibb An Nabawi / Islamic Medicine or Prophet's Medicine) is the divine medicine that was Gifted by Allah to Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihe Wasallam by WAHEE (revelation). It is the true healing for both the doctor & patient, for the sick & healthy.
There are many books written on Tibb-e-Nabawi, but Ibn Al Qayyam Al Jauziah's book is the most comprehensive, Ibn Al Qayyam was a miracle of Allah’s creations, he lived for 60 years, but had an experience of 1,000 years, precision and perfection of his knowledge on ISLAM & Medicine is reflected in his book on Tibb-e-Nabawi, & we have understood that he has presented the “Diagnosis & Prescription” with curing the heart & soul primarily; prior to treat the physical ailment.
This app has categorized the principle of Prophet(SAW) medication in to 5 concepts
which are the true principals of SHIFA / Healing which cure both the heart (soul) & body :
1. Healing by Belief (Yaqeen) that Allah Has Sent the disease & Allah is the HEALER, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah
2. Healing by Aa’maal-e-Saalehaat, Salaat, Sadaqah, Fast, Quran, Zikr, Duaas & Ruqya, Husn-e-Khulq, abstaining from sins, Istighfaar, etc.
3. Healing by the foods of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
4. Healing by the herbs of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
5. Healing by HIJAMAH; which is Sunnah & the best kind of treatment in this world.
May Allah guide us all in the right path.
Mohammed Feradh Zain.