Light meter in your pocket!
Lux Meter level is a free and simple light meter for measuring illuminances (lux) by using the light sensor of the android smart phone device. This Analog Lux meter level detects the light intensity and guide the user about the required Lux in that specific environment, if the Lux is greater than the required Lux then lux meter shown Red lite signal and if the Lux value is less than the required Lux then lux meter show yellow light and if lux value is in range (max lux and min lux) then lux meter show green light signal.
If lux meter value is greater and less than the required range then the lux meter level tells u to increase or decrease light level.
Lux Meter level also tells the user that how much Lux scale as maximum lux and minimum lux boundaries is required for those specific surroundings like Industries, Restaurants, offices, study rooms etc.
-Different lux levels on different places (Room, Kitchen, Study Table, computer room, work shop, Drawing room, Drawing Table) etc.
- Reset maximum lux and minimum lux value
- Digital lux values displayed on the screen
- Saves maximum lux and minimum lux values
- Calibration multiplier
- Supports lux sensor
- Covers a large range of work-stations lux requirements
- Has a reset button for refreshing the surroundings light lux levels
- User-friendly Interface, beautiful graphics
- Displays the Minimum lux and Maximum lux Range of Lux Levels for all the workstations included.
- Unique and attractive design lux meter level.
- Exclusive simplicity and convenience of use lux meter.
- Lighting fast measurements.
Be aware that the accuracy of the light sensor varies between different devices and values shown in this application are indicative.
The lux meter level works on following characteristics:
1) When analog needle value is less than 100 then it will show actual digital value lux value in the below circle.
2) When analog meter needle value in greater than 100 then needle’s starting position will be 10 on analog meter and it will show X 10 sign. Which means (analog needle value * 10= actual lux).and actual lux value show in below circle.
3) And again when analog meter needle value in greater than 100 then needle’s starting position will be 10 on analog meter and it will show X 100 sign. Which means (analog needle value * 100= actual lux). And actual lux value show in below circle.
4) And again when analog meter needle value in greater than 100 then needle’s starting position will be 10 on analog meter and it will show X 1000 sign. Which means (analog needle value * 1000= actual lux). And actual lux value show in below circle.
Lux Meter Level requires devices with a light sensor. It uses native light sensor data acquisition that gives accurate and instant light intensity reading. This type of native data acquisition is available for many supported devices.
Other devices are also supported by the built-in compatibility mode but the accuracy and the speed of light intensity reading may be limited and custom calibration is required for correct reading under compatibility mode.
Lux meter, light sensor, level, free, measure, flux, Intensity, sunlight, torches, lamps, candle, darkness, brightness
from 118 reviews