by: gvitmv • 274
"Molecule 3D" is a molecular viewer, showing 3D molecule structure of organic chemistry in different stereo modes.
It helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules such as amino acids, hormons, drugs and etc. by showing them in different stereo modes:
- Anaglyth. For showing molecules it is neccessary to have anaglyth glasses, in which instead of lenses inserted special filters for the left eye - red for the right - turquoise.
- Side by Side. Stereo pair represents two images arranged horizontally next to each other.
- Mirror separated. Same as Side by Side, but the images are rotated in the opposite direction.
- Interleaved. This type of stereo pair activated when the application is running on the phone HTC Evo 3D with using of parallax barrier.
The application has a simple and intuitive interface with the following features:
- standard manipulation of molecules, such as rotation, scaling;
- showing molecules in different view modes;
- app has a built-in database consisting of three hundred molecules of different groups;
- it is possible to download a file in PDB(Protein Data Bank) and SDF format from device storage;
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window;
- it is possible to create wallpaper on the basis of the current image;
- creating of screenshots also supported by the main menu;
- tuning of colors.