Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Read the sync stats.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Change the sync settings.
Displaying 3 of 16 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 06/15/14.
Users who installed this also installed