1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MYOB
• Allows you to take credit and debit card payments while face to face with your customers through a Bluetooth device paired to your smartphone
• Funds are securely deposited in your account as early as the next business day.
• Accept up to $2,500 in transactions per day
• Allows for acceptance of partial payments from your customers
• Once a payment is taken, receipts can be issued on the spot
• Safe and Secure – customers credit card details are encrypted on the spot and not saved to your mobile phone
• No lock in contracts – we offer a range of payment plans to suit your business
New Chip and Pin Payment Bluetooth Reader
• A compact, mobile card reader for smartphones enabling your business to process both Chip and Pin and Swipe and Pin transactions anywhere, anytime.
• Allows acceptance of EMV Chip, magnetic stripe, debit and credit card payments
• Peace of mind security with PIN verified transactions.
• Pairs to your smartphone via Bluetooth technology
• Works anywhere, anytime with adequate mobile reception
• Faster processing time
• The price of each MYOB PayDirect Reader is $199 excl. GST - No ongoing hardware rental
MYOB clients with an AccountRight subscription* have access to additional features allowing them to take care of their business on the go:
• Mobile invoicing – for managing, creating, editing and sending invoices from your smartphone.
• Mobile contacts – for managing, creating and editing contact details of customers and suppliers from your smartphone (includes integration with mapping software to find directions to clients).
• Your accounts in MYOB AccountRight are automatically updated so no need to re key any invoice, customer or payment data back at the office saving you time and money.
• MYOB PayDirect accepts any Visa, MasterCard or Scheme Debit cards (e.g. Visa Debit). It does not support EFTPOS-only cards, American Express (Amex) or Diners.
• * AccountRight clients must have a company datafile in the cloud to use.
Minor bug fixes