New In Chess Magazine
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The app is FREE. And you can get our complete issue 2013#8 for FREE as well. This issue reviews the World Championship Match. Find out why Anand lost and Carlsen won.
• 8 issues a year
• FREE issue 2013#8
• Chess gameviewer included!
• You can replay all annotated games of the magazine on the built-in board
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and playing through chessgames
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues using In App Purchase
• Subscribe at the website of New In Chess
• Want more New In Chess? Download back issues (more will be available soon)
• FOR TABLET ONLY. This app works best on tablets with at least a 7-inch screen.
• Subscribe yearly (8 issues) for €79,99 at the website of New In Chess. In the US and the UK, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
ABOUT NEW IN CHESS MAGAZINE
New In Chess magazine is a premier international chess publication with eight issues a year, offering on-site tournament reports, game annotations by top grandmasters, interviews, in-depth reportage, exclusive columns by Anish Giri, Jan Timman and Nigel Short, historical features, iconic photography, book reviews and puzzles. Regular contributers are: Magnus Carlsen, Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, Vishy Anand, Sergey Karjakin, Hikaru Nakamura, Garry Kasparov, Veselin Topalov, Peter Leko, Alexei Shirov and Judith Polgar.
Software update, minor changes