10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Excellent touchscreen response
- Variety of papers, pens and highlighters
- Typing features can be enhanced
+ By Apalon Apps
Easy to use note-taking and drawing app
Apalon Apps' Notepad is a well-designed and smooth note-taking app that lets users create their own memos, drawings and lists and share them seamlessly.
Tap to create a new album or notebook. You can choose the type and color of the paper. Then select a pen, a highlighter or a text box from the toolbar. You can share your multipage notebooks via email and any other supported app installed in your device. In addition, you can save your notebooks in the app or in the Android gallery and print them right from the app.
Touchscreen response is excellent and there's a rich variety of papers and pens. However, there's room for improvement regarding typed memos: it would be nice to create checkbox and To-Do list in a more intuitive way. Regardless, a highly recommended note-taking app.Developer's original description available here
Note taking made easy!
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
- Image import added: now you can add images from the photo library to your notes, draw on them, add text, scale, rotate and more
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It is good hand written app.
This app works well, but I find it slightly difficult to use on a 7" tablet.
Very good S-pen app.
The note taking is great but this app leaves androids three bottom home screen open and sometimes gets unintentionally tapped which pulls up either the tab history or closes the app. It would be 5\5 otherwise. Hopefully there can be an update that fixes this issue.
Does make note taking some what easier