10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Excellent touchscreen response
- Variety of papers, pens and highlighters
- Typing features can be enhanced
+ By Apalon Apps
Easy to use note-taking and drawing app
Apalon Apps' Notepad is a well-designed and smooth note-taking app that lets users create their own memos, drawings and lists and share them seamlessly.
Tap to create a new album or notebook. You can choose the type and color of the paper. Then select a pen, a highlighter or a text box from the toolbar. You can share your multipage notebooks via email and any other supported app installed in your device. In addition, you can save your notebooks in the app or in the Android gallery and print them right from the app.
Touchscreen response is excellent and there's a rich variety of papers and pens. However, there's room for improvement regarding typed memos: it would be nice to create checkbox and To-Do list in a more intuitive way. Regardless, a highly recommended note-taking app.
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
Great news — from now on Notepad+ is able to Zoom!
Here is the list of new available features:
- Ability to zoom in and be able to examine and/or paint smaller details
- Support for scrolling the area that is zoomed in on. Use two fingers to navigate
And of course we've made some performance and stability improvements.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The formating is easy to use. Love that I'm able to share my notes through my email.
Really really nice. Ease of use. Many options. Can share my notes. Can create private notes, which dispenses with the crappy diaries I was buying. Recommend it for sure.
Great app to capture brainstorms and new ideas. Better than paper because I loose paper notes.
I am using the app on an 7 inch XTouch. It is very sticky andcdoes not form words as it is drafted
Great app, but it would be perfect if the pens went a few sizes smaller. That prevents it from making this my go to note taking app, and from ditching my iPad mini as my go to note taking device.
You can do almost anything with this app
I love this App is awesome, I'm in school studying in Cyber Security Forensic-Masters Degree in Science. Great job with the App keep up the great work! *Now, I'm sorry but I purchased this App under my main email 4R0LLTiDE285@***** already had it for awhile but due to security reasons Google is investigating that account so for now I have this one, most of my paid Apps I didn't have to pay again b