Do you want to make your old and new home movies more interesting to watch? Editing them on your computer can help you remove the unwanted parts and add interesting titles and visual effects, so you don't have to worry about fast-forwarding through your movies again.
If you're new to editing video on your computer and want to get started right away, Windows Movie Maker comes in many editions of Windows Vista, and it offers what you need to make great movies quickly on your computer. Later on, you might find that you want to do more sophisticated editing of your videos. If that's the case, you can install and use additional video editing software.
Editing movies takes some expertise, but anyone can learn to expertly edit a movie. You've got to know how to use both the software and the hardware, using elements like the timeline, the preview window, and the collection window to help you along your way. Then you can start slicing and moving your sequences around to form the story you want to tell. If you put enough effort into it, you'll be making professional-looking movies in no time at all.
• Best 3 FREE Photo-Video Editing Apps
• How to do Picture in Picture in Video Pad Editor Professional
• How to create a photo slideshow with AVS Video Editor?
• How to Cut & Edit Video in the YouTube Video Editor : Photo & Video Editing
• Video Editor - Edit video,audio,photos with classic features like trim, split, & crop
• How to do picture in picture in VCDC video editor (free software)
from 60 reviews